Saturday, November 24, 2007

To Canada & Back





My quilt for Zina is finally done!! I took it to Canada and everyone helped to finish it. It has turned into quit a keepsake for Zina with Grandma, Aunty Attena, Charlotte, Great Grandma Williams, Keeler, & ZoBell all putting in time on it. Even Grandpa & Uncle Johnny stitched a few rows!! Oh ya, and I did too. :)



I had a to post a picture of Raven because pretty much the whole time Charlotte quilted she was THIS happy!!




Zina having a tea party with Grandma and Mom. Aunty Attena fixed her all up real pretty like.

4 comments:

britni jean said...

the quilt looks great!! good job becca, and family.

The Lowry's said...

Good for you to make a quilt! Looks really nice. She will love it.

munyer jerk chicken said...

way to go in getting the whole family involved! not only did you get it done, you also made it more special the same time. zina is growing... she looks different. miss you guys.

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

You are so crafty!! I don't think I could ever have the patience to do that. So any news from schools yet?