Sunday, November 16, 2008

Give Thanks

Dear Mark,
Thank you for making breakfast.
Thank you for getting the kids ready for church.
Thank you for taking the kids to church.
Thank you for making lunch.
Thank you for patiently handling both bawling children.
Thank you for soothing Wilson after he threw up all over you - twice.
Thank you for cleaning up the spilled applesauce.
Thank you for cleaning up the spilled sugar.
Thank you for cleaning up the spewed throw up.
Thank you for making dinner.
Thank you for calmly and lovingly taking care of us today.
I have the most amazing husband in the world.
Thanks for being you.

3 comments:

Mat and Bri McInelly said...

What a good husband! I hope you're feeling better and hope that Mark did well on his finals!

Brian and Emily said...

What a good hubby you have...hope you all have a wonderful American Thanksgiving!

Brenbren said...

ummm.... that's so nice of him! We got sick in Idaho too! YUCK! I am in AZ and wondering where in the heck you are;) just kidding, have a blast in Canada and I will see you when you get back! Guess what! 2 more days and I get to kiss my hubby!