Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where'd they go?

I feel like I havn't blogged in forever. I can't remember if that is true or not. Either way, here goes noth'n. The noth'n in our lives that makes it all worth it. (ha if you don't get that think harder... it's pretty deep) And this is why I try not to blog late at night when I should be asleep.

We had a few rainy days which I enjoyed so much.  We built a fire for family home evening and told stories while drinking hot chocolate.  
Proof.
 Happy Belated Valentine's Day. 
This is my cookie bouquet. I like it.
Here are Zina and Adam and Wilson and Brenda's hand all helping to make the cookie bouquet. Yum.
I LOVE baking on rainy days.  It's so healing...therapeutic...calming...fulfilling...
Wilson seems to think it's fun too. :)

And then the rain left and the sun came back out and we were happy.

p.s.  we went swimming today.

4 comments:

Brenbren said...

Just for the record.... ha I just wanted to type that for you. And I think you are very DEEP.

Kim said...

Super CUTE flower bouquet! You'll have to show me how you did that:-) And I'm SO excited for the warmer weather coming our way! We can't wait to go swimming again too!

Criscell said...

I LOVE your cookie bouquet! Where did you get that idea? So cute!

Brownies said...

Whew! I haven't looked at your blog for a long time! Did you buy a house? Cute cookies. Zina looks so big too.