Friday, March 16, 2012

Match Day


The long awaited day has come.  Well actually Monday was the long awaited day to find out that Mark matched into an Anesthesia program (that day had us up all night with anxiety!)  then we had to wait until today to find out that we are moving to Kalamazoo MI for our transitional year and then Indianapolis, IN for his 3yrs of Anesthesia.  Indianapolis was our 2nd choice so we are pretty happy about that.  We would have preferred the 4yr program so we wouldn't have to move twice but lucky for us Kalamazoo is only 4hrs from Indianapolis.  Here's to all the upcoming adventures!!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations. So excited for you. And doesn't that mean you'll be close to the Bramwells once you move to Indiana? So convenient!

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

Do you realize we will only be 2 hrs away?!? I'm so excited for you guys. You'll be able to see the baby! Yay, happy news!

jeremy and steph said...

YAY!!!! Becca I am so darn excited about this!! I had heard you guys matched at Kalamazoo but I hadn't heard about the Indianapolis part! (Ummm, hello, why haven't you called me jumping up and down in excitement!??!) Anyway, I'm sure by this time next year we will be old pros :) and can show you the ropes :) We are going out there on Tues. looking for a home to buy. (Yeah, I am pretty darn excited!) Anyway, Jeremy and I are both so so happy that you guys will be heading out there next year!

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Wow! What a relief!! So happy for you guys! Many many more adventures to come!