Monday, October 29, 2007

Primary Presentation

We had our primary presentation yesterday. Except our primary consists of about 10 nursery age children
and maybe 1 or 2 in the class just older - sunbeams? Anyways, it was still pretty cute. Zina had a little
part and got up to the mike and said "My faith in Jesus Christ grows when I listen to the Holy Ghost." She
had the nursery leader promting her and she did SUCH a good job. She had a huge grin on her face after
and ran back to us to see if we were as proud of her as she was..which of course we were - I admit I
could have cried if I'd let myself. Ahh, the things our children do to us - because about 15 minutes
previous I was about ready to sell her to the Indians when she had a screaming fit during the sacrament
and dumped my water bottle out all over the floor. Memories memories.

1 comment:

munyer jerk chicken said...

oh, why not let yourself cry??? what a great moment. we worked and worked on helping ammon memorize his line and then on the day of the program, the primary counselor at the microphone just assumed that the kids wouldn't know their lines and she helped them - whether they needed it or not! oh well. he still did great. love moments like those.