Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oh Canada


It's official, we no longer live in Rexburg or the U.S. of A. Yep. We have moved the Canada to live in my parents basement until we go to medical school. Feels good to be home. :) (to Canada I mean, not necessarily the parents basement.) Actually I think that it will be lots if fun. We live in a little basement suite that includes 2 bedrooms, a very large family room, a bathroom, and a little kitchenette. Upstairs there are pretty much "on-call" baby sitters and people who absolutely adore my children. I think that we will really enjoy our time here especially since it will probably be the last time I ever live in the home land. As for leaving Rexburg, well I didn't feel that sad. We will miss all our great friends, but are really excited to move on and tackle the next adventure!

4 comments:

The Lowry's said...

That is nice that you will be 'home' for a while. When and where are you going to med school? (your husband that is) We should get together sometime after I have the baby since we will be so close.

Heidi Michelle said...

okay, I"m really sorry that I didn't come back over to your apartment or come to say goodbye. I feel just awful about that. And I take it, since you left, that you found a different secret key keeper. I was so looking forward to that, but in the end, it wouldn't have worked out. Another time, perhaps. Enjoy Canadia!

Brownies said...

Way to go! Ha Ha....If only we could do the same (leave Rexburg officially that is). We will miss you too.

Angela said...

Glad you get to be home for a while. How long will you be there? We're probably coming up in July for a family reunion. It'd be fun to see you.