Monday, June 9, 2008

Desperate Measures

Yes, I know you all think the reason I havn't posted is because of my lovely extra kiddos. Which is partially true - but mostly it is because our computer is on the fritz. Yes, sad but true. And we havn't really done anything about it because the reboot c.d. has been in our storage unit in Idaho. Lovely. Thanks to Kellen and Erin for finding it for us. Now in a couple of weeks hopefully we will be up and running again. Until then, yes I am pretty much to lazy to use the three other computers in the house and post. Let us all pray that none of our pictures, music, documents, etc. on our computer are lost. :) And to be perfectly honest with you all - I am sort of enjoying the constant addiction of blogging, blurbing, facebooking, emailing, etc. being non-existant.

6 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Whoo-hoo! You look beautiful in this picture! (Not a hard measure for you!) Sorry about your computer! I really hope that all your info is salvaged! It's amazing how much our lives can be stored in a little box! Good luck!

veryterry said...

I was wondering about the non-posting..and yes, I did think it was because of the extra kids around! I think someone needs to take my computer away for awhile so I can break the habit of that being the first place I go when I wake up in the morning and the last place I go before I go to bed at night (not to mention all the time in-between during the day!)

Kellen and Erin said...

Oh sheesh, that's funny that i didn't even think when I made a comment on your last entry the real reason why you hadn't been on for a while!

The Lowry's said...

I have to say I agree with you about the constant addiction being non-existant. When we go to Echo I love not having a computer and internet. So why I feel the need to use so much when I am at home I still have yet to figure out. I try and check email and facebook etc. it every other day now instead of daily.
When do you leave?

Angela said...

Hey, so we're coming up to Canada in a couple of weeks, and we should hang out! Actually, the WHOLE family is coming. It should be fun. Give me a call, or let me know if you don't have my number.

Angela said...

We'll be up there the week of the 14th.