Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Lov'n

had me a blast...

That's just the way this summer has been. Practically perfect in everyway. (Well mostly, we just had to turn the lemons into lemonade.. :) This post (or posts) is a major catch up endeavor of all the fun and "fun" we've had this summer.

1. Writing On Stone
This was on Mark's list of places he wanted to go while living in Canada. Everyone loved it. It could have been a little hotter for me, but it was still fun. We played in the hoodoo's (pronounced who-do), played in the mud, tubed down the Milk river, ate yummy food, and soaked in the sun.



"cheese!"


Wow, Wilson had the hugest grin on his face when he got in the water. It was the perfect mud hole for him and he was perfectly conent the whole time even though when we took him out he was freezing cold!
Tubing down the milky Milk River

I know it doesn't seem like a very nice beach. The water was a snitch high so the nicer sandy beach was covered up and we had to find a spot amidst the weeds. Lovely.

2. Sweet Soccer
The family sport around the Keeler house is definately soccer. So much so that they had to build their own soccer field in the backyard. We have had a lot of fun out there this summer. There are so many of us living at home right now that we have enough (with a few friends to play some sweet soccer.
Here I am attempting to school Mark...


I think it worked... :)

Zina needed Mom for a little time out...


It's nice to be needed. I love my Zina hugs...

How can I resist?

Grandps tickling Zina after she...

decided to cool Wilson down..it was a really hot day after all.

Just a few years yet Wilson then you can be on my team...

Yeesh, only two events caught up to. I'm going to have to be a little more concise...

3 comments:

Brownies said...

I love the pic of Wilson in the mud! How fun.

Mat and Bri McInelly said...

That is the cutest picture of Zina, she is gorgeous!!

Angela said...

So glad you're having a great summer. I loved going to writting on stone with your family. We'll be up next week. Is your phone number the same? I'll call you.