Monday, February 15, 2010

February 14, 2010

Zina and Wilson finding love notes and treasures in the Valentine's Day envelopes.
The treasures. We've never given gifts for Valentine's Day before, but Zina picked out the fabric and I told her I would make her a play dress which just happened to be finished friday night soooo, we went out and found Wilson some new "running" shorts & a "flyer"shirt. (two of his favorite things).

Our romantic valentine's day dinner. Kids included. Zina was SO into this.
Sure love these three!
Can't wait to make it four. :)

3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Ooo. I love Zina's dress. Does it come in my size? :) Just kidding. :) So cute!

The Lowry's said...

Darling dress!! What fun, looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Great job on the dress Bec! Does Zina usually wear a dress all the time? Raven wears her Princess dress as much as I'll let her. I'm still so jealous of your nice warm weather.