Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yard Work & Smiles

  I'm pretty sure that my little family has managed to catch every bug possible since we've been here.  The kids are troopers though and don't want to miss a single thing.  Between battling fevers, throwing up, sore throats etc. they still love to be outside and on the go go go.  They helped Grandma & Grandpa do some yard work & played in the last little bits of snow woman Flower.

The weather may not be perfect, but Southern Alberta is a beautiful beautiful place.  I love my prairies and I'm not going to lie there have been numerous times that I've wished I could just buy the homestead up the road and raise a big family on Rosie the II, (Rosie was my milk cow growing up) a big garden, & a flock of chickens, oh and Grandma, & Grandpa just a bike ride away.  But it's ok.  My kids will have their own childhood memories and whatever they are I hope they will be just as sweet as my own childhood memories are to me.



Our attempts to get that elusive smile on camera...

2 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

I love those cute pictures of Sam. So adorable!

veryterry said...

Your kids' childhood memories will be nothing BUT sweet! They have such a fun and creative momma. I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful pictures.