Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

To the best dad these kids could ever ask for 

Everyday I am thankful that he loves to play and teach and patiently love.
Today the kids sang him a song (found here) over skype to the tune of "I'm a little teapot" 
It went like this:

I love my daddy he's really smart
He's got big muscles and a bigger heart
When I get all grouchy and I pout
He gives me hugs and he never shouts.

Love you Mark.  Cannot wait to be together again.
Happy Father's Day.

And Happy Father's Day to this Grandpa & Dad.

Whom I have never heard raise his voice in anger.
Who taught me to "flick the switch" and enjoy hard work.
Who taught me to ponder & question the important things.
Who comes home from a long day and still helps mom do the dishes.
Who gave me my love for chocolate, ice cream, & popcorn.
Love you Dad.
Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Kira said...

oh my goodness!!! your family is so so cute and growing so quickly!!!
how is the medical school going?