Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Her life is a musical.

That is one of my favorite things about Zina. Her life is a musical. I think she must think in song. Seriously. Whenever she is playing by herself in her own little magical world of make believe everyone sings.  It is so entertaining.  When she is helping Sam to be happy it always involves song and dance.  Yesterday she informed me that one of her many talents is dancing.  I am almost hesitant to put her in dance (which starts this Thursday) because I love love love her own unique style.  It is sassy, and full of life and energy.  I'm quite convinced that it is better than anything anyone can teach her.  She opted for a ballerina party for her 5th birthday. She invited 6 girlfriends and was so excited to party.  She loves her friends.  Her party was very satisfying to throw because she was so happy and excited the entire time.  Not to mention that when Tiffany and Tamra picked up their girls they stayed and cleaned my kitchen!  Seriously - it was the best thing EVER!



The day of her actual birthday she opted for a german pancake breakfast and opened her present from Mom and Dad.  That afternoon she decided she wanted to go swimming with the whole family so off we went. (Thanks again Callie!) She loves to swim. Understatement of the year.  
For dinner she opted for macaroni and cheese.  That's three years running now.  I guess I make a mean macaroni and cheese?  (not really)


Her friends party was on Sat.  She wanted red velvet cupcakes on cupcake stand. (Red is her new favorite color, thanks to Rachael's red velvet cupcakes).  Each girl got a tutu to wear and take home as a party favor along with a plate of aforementioned mini cupcakes (thank you Rachael!) and they all danced their hearts out.  Seriously they kept asking for more games so we just kept playing and twirling and jumping!  












To my tender-hearted yet fiesty little musical - I love you & Happy 5th Birthday.

4 comments:

RayHome said...

Yay!! We have been waiting for this post forever!!!!

veryterry said...

I love hearing about your Zina...Such a fun girl. :) What a good idea to make tutus for everyone! And I love that they got to use those fancy red drinking glasses. These little ones are just growing up way too fast!

Brooke said...

What a cute party! The girls look like they're in heaven. P.S. Your kitchen table looks AMAZING. I need to come over and see it in person. You're making me want to refinish mine ;)

britni jean said...

i love seeing your blog and what you are up to. but it makes me miss you a whole lot.