Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Randoms

The first couple weeks of November were pretty quiet around here.  We just enjoyed each other and especially our sweet baby Davey J.   I love have a new baby in the house.  My new babies make me giddy - they're just so stink'n cute!  Mark has been doing Sports Medicine this month and got some free tickets to watch Western Michigan University play hockey.  (They are ranked #10 this yr and are really good!)  Zina and Wilson were excited to go watch a hockey game.  Zina's favorite part, "Watching that thing zoom back and forth on the ice" (that "thing" being the hockey puck).  Wilson's favorite part, "playing games on Papa's phone..."  


Mark's attending was going to be out of town so he asked Mark to cover for him as the team Dr. for the Women's Basketball game.  It was on a Sat. afternoon so we all headed over.  It was a pretty close game, but kind of boring for Dr. Thomas.  He didn't have to do anything but sit back and enjoy the game.



Sammy's favorite outfit!  Every time I turn around this boy is taking his clothes off.  Yesterday while I was folding laundry he said to me, "Mom, I'm going to be a spider so I have to take mine shirt and underwear off."  


Dinner time anyone?  
Naked boys, headless dad's. Yep, we've got it all.


We enjoyed having Aware & Ruth over for dinner.  Mark worked with Aware who is an internal med. resident from Ghana.  Ruth, his wife, had only been in the U.S. for about 10 days.  We really enjoyed having them over.  Aware complimented us on being ahead of everyone else and completing our family.  I laughed and told him thanks but that it wasn't complete yet!!  Most residents think we're crazy!  I love my crazy family.  (if you're wondering where Wilson was he was to shy to be in the picture - my Sammy and Wilson are so different!)
Zina caught this baby with an almost smile.  His big gummy smile is SO adorable.  He just melts all our hearts.  He loves to coo and talk to anyone, but especially Momma.  I love adoring and being adored by my babies.
One of Sammy's favorite puzzles.  The week before Thanksgiving he kept wanting to show us where Oklahoma was because we were going to Isaacs house!
Wilson's latest passions.  Lego's and Photography. 
 I love these pictures he took of his own creations.

And last but not least a glimpse of our school mornings.  I love gathering my kids around the table for scriptures.  I think Wilson took this picture too. :)

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

So sweet! I love your little family! I also love your print that you have! Where did you get it?