Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sarah Louise 3mths

Sarah Louise.  3mths.  We just adore this baby so much.  She is full of love and light and laughter.  I love babies.  She is drooling like a faucet, gooing and laughing and smiling.  She can sit up with support from her pillow for about 10 minutes.  Everyone fights over her and she can usually calm any  sad tears just by being held. :)  She doesn't like it when Mom eats Jalapenos and sucks on her fist all the time to massage those teething gums!  At 2mths old she was 10lbs 13 ounces and 22 3/4 inches tall.  Wilson (8) has bounced her to sleep the last two sacrament meetings in a row just by rocking her and bouncing her on the church pew.  What a lucky girl. :)  And if our computer wasn't so ancient I'd sync all my Day One journal entires about her birth and my pregnancy.... but that will have to wait for a new computer someday.


She is starting to love her Jolly Jumper too!  And it's right by the laundry room so I love it too. :)  This Jolly Jumper is ancient!  It's a hand me down from Aunt Andrea Stewert and is probably discontinued for safetey reasons....

Oh Sarah Louise, you are so loved!