Thursday, May 21, 2015

Apple Betty

We are so excited to be having a baby GIRL!!  Apple Betty is her current name (although I'm sure we'll think of something else when she makes her debut.)  When the kids found out Aunty Liz was having a girl and calling her Poppy our baby was the size of an apple so we joked that we should call our baby apple betty.  Now that it is a girl Apple Betty has stuck.  To say Zina and Mama are excited is a bit of an understatement.  Actually everyone is excited.  Wilson and Zina kiss my belly every day and say "Bye Apple Betty" when they leave for school.  I LOVE it.



5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that Zina says: "It's a girl!" and Davey says: "Ballooooons!!!!" Haha.

RayHome said...

Hey, are you sure that isn't Apple Betties? Looks like two babies to me.

Attena said...

My favourite part.. "girl parts??" haha!

Bri said...

HI!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys, it will be so fun to have a girl again, I'm sure Zina is thrilled!!!

Rachel Chick said...

HOW EXCITING!!! Congratulations, Thomases!!!