Sunday, April 1, 2018

Faith over Fear.

This seems to be a recurring life theme.  I think it's a pretty good one.  I am so deeply grateful for faith.  For faith to do hard things.  Faith in a Heavenly Father who cares about my decisions.  Who understands my heart even when my actions and fear sometimes speak louder than what is in my heart.  I could make a long list of things that I am afraid of.  And another long list of things that I've been afraid of but done anyways.  Life is good.  I'm grateful to be a mom.  I'm grateful to take the steps into the dark that have brought me profound joy.  We can do hard things because we are not alone.  I'm grateful for Jesus Christ who makes all things possible.  Grateful for the restored Gospel of His church on the earth and the peace and joy that eternal families, eternal increase, eternal principles, and eternal doctrine brings.  The things of God last forever.  Faith over Fear dear friends. Faith over Fear.


No comments: