Wednesday, October 8, 2008

While watching conference.

Zina sat on my lap and sang, "I am a Child of God" along with the children's choir during the Saturday Afternoon session of General Conference.  (You can watch it here)  We talked about the Holy Ghost and how we felt inside - good, happy, warm.  She immediately became "to warm" for snuggling, sat up and declared, "feel my hands Mom, they are SO warm from the Holy Ghost!"  

This morning Wilson finally ate some porridge after a 24 hour fast due to some mouth ulcers in the back of his throat.  I was so happy, and declared to Zina, "Wilson's body is such an amazing gift from Heavenly Father!  It is starting to heal itself."  Zina looked at me with amazement and happiness and said, "Mom, Wilson made the Holy Ghost."  And it was true.  

I don't know if I would have stopped to think about what I was feeling - but Zina remembered that feeling from watching the children sing in General Conference.   I was so glad she did.  


3 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

your kiddos are seriously so freaking cute..zina is just awesome...I love the funny comments...and you know she is inspired b/c her prayer the other day seriously was precious :)

Criscell said...

That is really precious. Children are amazing, aren't they? I'm so glad Wilson's mouth is healing.

munyer jerk chicken said...

wise beyond her years. i love it!