Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged...

You have to stop what you are doing and take the following pictures NOW. No excuses! If you don't have time to blog just take the pictures NOW and blog when you can!! No cleaning, re-arranging, just have fun taking the pics!

1. Kitchen Sink 2. Favorite room 3. Fridge 4. Closet 5. Laundry room 6.Self Portrait 7. Kids are doing, or what you are doing 8. Dream Vacation 9.Favorite Shoes 10.bathroom

And I tag, Kamala, Michelle, & Suzanne!

1. Kitchen Sink - crocheted dish clothes are the BEST.  

2. Favorite Room.  I love making yummy things in the kitchen.  I love my memories of helping my mom make yummy things in the kitchen.  My kids love helping me make yummy things in the kitchen.  The kitchen is a yummy place. :)  

3. Fridge - yup kind of a mess. I'm not a very organized person...but I'm working on it. 


4. Closet - it's the biggest closet we've ever had and it's still full of STUFF. Makes me wonder how on earth we have fit into the many places we have lived.  



5. Laundry Room.  I love love love having a washer and a dryer of my own - even if it is in the kitchen closet.


6. Self Portrait - I forgot to rotate it. Sorry. Just turn your head.


7. Kids are doing


8. Dream Vacation
So we went to Panama this past summer, but I missed this beach - Mark went before I got there.  I think I'd like to go back now that I have been once and know what I didn't know before. 

9.  Favorite Shoes
- given to me by my mother-in-law for Christmas -  L.O.V.E them!  They are comfy and cute. What more do I need? P.S. They're even cuter in real life.. :)

10. Bathroom



This tag was kind of fun, but took me awhile thanks to my beautiful children. :)  





4 comments:

jeremy and steph said...

Becca I am so proud of you! I love the pics! And you are so good always making homemade yummy things in the kitchen...you definitely make me want to be better! And here's to us and our organization quest!!! We CAN and WILL do it! We just need to think of some way to incorporate chocolate as an incentive :)
p.s. your bathroom is so cute and NOT messy :)

Criscell said...

That was fun to read, Becca. I love your bathroom! The red and yellow and black looks classy. You are such a great cook--I should have known that your favorite room would be the kitchen. Want to hand over some recipes? I'm always looking for new things to make.

'M's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'M's said...

Is that me that you tagged?
Michelle Keeler