Friday, October 23, 2009

Jack-O-lantern

We had some friends over this week for some yummylicious dinner and some pumpkin carving fun. I have been feeling the need to celebrate Mark's dwindling exam schedule to only 1 per week. Thank you Halloween for coming just in time and thank you friends for celebrating with us!

Jeremy and a poor poor pumpkin.
The Hinton Family (minus Dad who might be gagging over on the couch and I think maybe Andrew is holding his breath) Ha - to funny!
Zina Zee Zizzle and her papa
Wilson and Mama Becca. Yesterday I said something about being a Mother and Wilson looked up at me concerned and said, "You not Mother, you a Mama Becca."
I stand corrected.
Madison Kate and Steph!
Mmm, kidlets eating yummy dessert which I ate for breakfast the next morning and am currently craving.
I'm allowed. I'm pregnant.
Happy Halloween!
I love Zina's scary pose in this one. I had no idea she was posing until I looked over the pictures after.

3 comments:

Brenbren said...

so fun and Zina looks fierce in that last picture!

Kim said...

Don't you just LOVE this time of year! I can't wait for all the FUN festivities next week...it's going to be BUSY!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN Thomas Family:)

jeremy and steph said...

haha...cute post! Good times! Thanks for all the fun and yumminess! (and for letting me steal your pictures :) )