Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wind

I have a confession. I love the wind. Today it is windy (or if you are from southern Alberta you might say it is a slight breeze) and it is making me happy. When it gets windy here I start to feel... peaceful? nostaligic? happy? I'm not sure how to describe this feeling, but it is a good feeling. Even when I was a kid growing up I loved the wind. I felt like it blew the cobwebs from my mind and I could breath deep fresh air straight from the mountains. So thanks windy prairies for the feelings I'm feeling today.





3 comments:

veryterry said...

I must say you've got to be the only person I'm aware of who loves wind. You know how it gets here in Rexburg...when you add the wind-chill factor, it's a beast! Unless I'm flying a kite--then the wind is a welcome friend. :)

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

That was almost a poem my dear. I think you've got some natural talent in your writing. I found my poem book from Grade 8 LA before we left and I read them all to Mardy. There were a few that you and I cowrote together. This blog just reminded me of that. Miss you!

Noahr said...

You and Allison should hang out together. She hates the wind, so maybe you could rub off on her.