Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas Pictures 2009!


Hot Chocolate after some sledding fun.


Wilson LOVES the 4-wheeler. He kept asking, "Mom, can I go on the motorcycle?" And after he got his Diego Christmas present he kept taking Zina's Littlest Petshops for sled rides behind Diego's 4-wheeler.
Christmas Eve Nativity. Kate as Mary and the three boys, Wade, Lincoln and Wilson as shepherds and wisemen.
I love this picture. Cutest wiseman I ever saw. :)
Grandpa Jay reading the Christmas story.
Zina was adamant that she be an angel.
Christmas Eve pajamas from Grandma Judy. Lincoln, Wade, Zina, Piper, Kate & Wilson.
Christmas morning breakfast. Don't I look happy - just a starving hungry PREGO!
Wilson giving Zina loves after he opened up the Diego puzzle that she gave him.
Thank you Santa!

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Looks like lots of snowy fun. So glad that you got to spend Christmas with family. Hope you have a good New Year!

CGibb said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. You're kids are sure growing up fast. Zina made a beautiful angel. I'm pretty sure I remember wanting to be an angel all the time too.

Holly and John Maw said...

Hey there! I was just thinking of you guys, and thought I would check out your blog! Looks like you are all doing well! How exciting to be having another baby! Hope you are having a wonderuful new year! -Holly

Criscell said...

What fun you guys had over the holidays!