Sunday, May 30, 2010

Canada Part I - Meeting Brigham & the New Kittens

Surprise! - when we walked in the door of Grandma Nancy's house Uncle Matt, Aunt Michelle, and Brigham were there all the way from Vancouver.  We were so excited to meet Brigham, the newest member of their family.  Wilson immediately fell in love with him and would not leave him alone. 

Wilson 2 1/2yrs - Brigham 3 mths

Brigham Thomas Keeler 3mths - Samuel Keeler Thomas 6wks


Aunty Attena immediately brought up a few of the 13! new kitty's from Grandpa's farm. 


2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

That Brigham is a MONSTER, check that out, he is like twice the size of my kid. Probably the same size as wilson, at least his head. looks like yall are havin fun.

RayHome said...

Ha - Mark I was so confused when I read your comment - I COULD not figure out who had commented on my blog... nice to see you honey.. :)