Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting to know you.

Of course everyone wanted a chance to get to know my sweet Sam.  I love this picture of me and him having a little moment.  The look on his face is classic Samuel.  He is a very focused baby.  When you talk to him his eyes are glued to your face and when you are done they stay glued to your face studying every little thing.  He rolled over for the first time at 3wks (crazy kid) and has done it again 3 or 4 times since.  He started smiling at 6wks (after a lot of HARD work from me!) and now if you put forth a bit of effort (and it's the right time of day - say 6am) he will smile readily and it is so adorable.  He is into cooing and having conversations and I just LOVE having a baby.  This baby. 



While all the grandparents were here Zina wanted to perform so she sang I Am a Child of God for everyone.  It was adorable because she got the hiccups right at the beginning and sang the whole song through her hiccups. :)

Of course we can't have a concert without the violinists.  They didn't disappoint.  Seriously these two are so talented!

And I just like this picture of Wilson.  He has been sick throwing up with a fever and a sore throat and he has also been homesick.  Every time we talk to Mark on skype Wilson will get a sad look in his big blue eyes and say, "Mama, I wanna doe home wight now."  And then he'll start to cry.  I asked why he wanted to go home the most and he said, "I miss Papa....and Bo and Ellie."

1 comment:

The Lowry's said...

I think you need to come over so i too can get to know your little one. I'm a little baby, okay a lot baby hungry right now and I think holding him might suffice for the day. Call me, when Wilson is better. Awww so sad and so cute at the same time what he says.