Friday, January 21, 2011

9 month babies.



 Zina 9mths - Rexburg Idaho
 Wilson 9mths, Raymond, AB Canada
Sam 9mths, Glendale Arizona

I should go to bed.  It's past midnight.  Mark is off with the scouts on their winter Iditarod camp and all my babies are asleep - in my bed.   Earlier this evening we had a party.  Their favorite dinner - macaroni and cheese (homemade, I refuse to buy it in a box.  Is that really food?), peas, and avocado, tomato salad.  Then we made papaya/mango milkshakes and spicy herbamare popcorn. (I added the herbamare - they didn't know and I didn't tell them:)  Then we snuggled and watched a movie.  Or they snuggled and I stuffed popcorn into Sam's mouth as fast as I could to fend of ear splitting screams.  I think I mentioned that Sam won't let me feed him - unless it's popcorn.
Then we all climbed into Mama's bed and tried to fall asleep while keeping all of our limbs to ourselves.  It was difficult.   But Wilson was asleep first, after announcing that he was squished. :)  
And now that I am thinking about Wilson, I am going to go sit him on the toilet and let him pee in his sleep.  Just because I really don't want to wake up in a warm puddle.

3 comments:

The Lowry's said...

Sounds like a fun night. Whats spicy herbamare popcorn? I love popcorn and that sounds good. We are huge popcorn fans at our house especially on sunday nights.

Callie said...

So much fun! Every time we try to sleep with the boys in our bed we give up after an hour of trying to fall asleep too much wiggling and giggling. You'll have to give us lessons.

Rachel Chick said...

I'm sure that there are some obvious differences, but I just have to say, I love how much your boys look alike. Ha! So cute. Such cute kids you make. I get the feeling that I would really like your kids, by the way. I wish we were neighbors.