Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fantastic

Today Wilson swept the floor for me twice.  The second time was Zina's HUGE mess of cut up papers from the book she was making.  He happily swept away and did an excellent job.  When Grandma and Grandpa pulled up to drop some things off he was outside by himself...vacuuming out the van.  Just happily cleaning away by himself for at least a 1/2 hr.  And - I couldn't have done a better job myself.  Yesterday he dutifully helped me dig up some of the flower bed and plant our tulip bulbs AND when we got ice cream in Manti he happily gave his sister the first lick of his superman ice cream cone without a second thought. 

Tonight whilst he was sweeping up her mess and Sam was helping her with her job (picking up the legos and blocks) Zina came into the kitchen and declared, "My brothers are FANTASTIC!!"

I couldn't agree more.


1 comment:

RayHome said...

so nice when that love just spreads to everything they are doing. Thanks Mom :)