Thursday, October 13, 2011

Staying busy.

We have been trying to stay busy while Mark is gone and when I looked through all these pictures I realized they were all at our house.  What can I say.  I love home.  I always have.  When I was a senior and the show choir was going to Disneyland I opted to stay home and work on the farm to make money for college.  Crazy I know.  What senior would stay home when all their friends were going to Disneyland to play! Oh well. Here are our we-love-to-be-busy-at-home-pictures :)

My favorite thing EVER.  The back yard apple tree.  The kids have spent h..o...u...r...s... in this tree making hammocks, forts, rope swings etc.  with the dress ups.  (many of which are just big pieces of silky stretchy fabric that my grandpa gave me from my great aunts storage unit).
We've spent a lot of time playing super hero's with Lincoln.


Painted some pumpkins (and tables, chairs and floors!) for the front porch.
Played in the apple tree again.

discovered nature.


fell to the ground when the knots in our hammock didn't hold
haha - I guess 3 kids was just to heavy!
Enjoyed conference bingo
haha Mark's text in the middle of Elder Anderson's talk. :)

I loved conference weekend. Liz came and slept over on Sat. night and we just ate way too much and watched enjoyed the kids.  We fit in a quick walk/run/bike ride along the riverbottom, cinnamon buns/cinnamon bun deliveries, late night period films, nail painting, etc.  It has been so nice awesome! to live close to Liz.  She has made all the difference in this long month without Mark.  Thanks Liz!


The infamous truck book
Just proof that Liz was here - at least physically. :)
My house is always a disaster after conference. But SO worth it!

No comments: