Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunday 7.29.12

Last, last Sunday was so great.  So peaceful. So happy being together as a family. 
When you don't have Dad around on Sunday you stop taking if for granted when you do. :)
We were just enjoying being together as a family and I let Zina and Wilson take one million pictures with my camera :)
Nothing better than playing catch with Papa.
Today when I got dressed Sammy said, "MOM! You wook beeUtiful!"
Oh my sweet boy - that is the RIGHT thing to say to your very pregnant Mama. :)
I only sort of jumped.  It's pretty difficult these days. :) But Sammy was pleased none the less. 

Growing up so fast. 
This girl is such a peacemaker (almost all the time) and such a helper and really a truly amazing 6yr. old!


That would be chocolate ice cream dribbled down his shirt. Love Sunday dessert. 

Count those ribs!  I do feed him I promise!  He's just my skinny minny!
Kind of nice to have your kids hold the camera every once in a while.





Beautiful Summer Time.

No comments: