Saturday, August 30, 2014

More Canada. More Cousins. Did we ever leave the farm?










Nothings like playing in the wind of Southern Alberta!
They've tied the sheets to their wrists and ankles. 
Lift off!!

Speaking of lift off.  The kids loved this rocket ship that I remembered from my childhood. Adam may have embellished it.  He always makes everything better!

Good luck Uncle Johnny!




Uncle Adam showing off for the grandkids.
The Lego's entertained all the kids more times than I can count.  Also. They were super fun to pick up........


2 comments:

RayHome said...

ha ha....I love that Lydia slobbered on Davey's arm. What a great July we had!

Rachel Chick said...

Ah. Just caught up on your blog. I love it. Families and farms . . . are there any better things in all the world? You are beautiful, Becca and your children are so lucky to have you as their mom.