Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer Time Part 1

Summer went by way to fast.  The kids started school on July 31st and are now in full swing.  We can't wait for October and our 3 weeks off! We are still trying to soak up hot summer days while they last  as much as we can.
Here are a few random pictures from the spring/summer.

Our car died.  Curse Indianapolis pot holes. 
So we bought a truck.  As you can see the kids love it.


Sleep over anyone?

Summer days and drippy treats. :)

I helped out with Zina's field trip to the state fairgrounds.
Love my Zina Zee!

Our ward decided to invite everyone to the father's and son's campout.
After crying his tears of frustration Mark decided we could all go.
Or maybe I convinced him we should all go. :)
We went and had a great time because we love camping.
But Mark and his boys sure did miss their "Father's and Thonth"
Missing Zina in this picture because she spent hours playing in the creek. :)


2nd grade awards!  Library, Art, and Music... I think. :)
So proud of our big sister!

Mark and I went on a hot date to the anesthesia graduation banquet and this is the only picture from the entire evening.  Picking up Lexi, our favorite babysitter!

Soaking up the sun!

Waterman's strawberry festival.


The Great Wall of China slide at the Children's museum.
Wilson's Sunday attire that I found at a yard sale for $5!
Did I mention I love my Zina. She is AMAZING!
Japanese Beetle Grubs. Not so amazing.  We found 100's in our garden soil. :(  
Needless to say our garden got off to a rough start.
Haha.  Davey loves to put toys down his shirt and then cries when he can't get them out. :)

Giant water balloons with friends!
We explored the Indianapolis Art museum and 100 acres.  
Loved it!


1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

Bec! You updated! Hooray! I love it. How are your kids getting so big? Isn't Zina still that itty bitty beautiful baby!? I don't know what's happening. They sure are cute though. Also, you're planning on moving to Washington when you finish in Indy, right? ;)