Friday, December 26, 2014

10 yr Anniversary.

Mark and I celebrated 10yrs in October!  I can't hardly remember life without this wonderful man by my side.  I'm so grateful for all the things I've learned in the last 10 years.  What a beautiful journey life is when we follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for eternal marriage. For my awesome companion who makes me laugh.  Who works so. dang. hard. to provide for his little family.  We had a conversation a couple months ago that went something like this.

Me: Thanks for making all my dreams come true. :)
Mark: Ya like moving you to a different country and then a different state every other year. Far far away from your own family - giving you 4 children to raise practically on your own because I'm gone so much working for pennies....huh, does sound pretty dreamy.

It made me laugh so hard. I guess love is blind. :)
 But I really do love our lives.  And I love the memories that we have made moving 13 times in the last 10yrs.  We've really had to rely on each other and on God. 
I have a beautiful life.
Because I chose to marry this guy. :)

Since we were in LA, we took a day without kids and hiked up to the Hollywood sign. 
I don't know if there is an easier way but the way we took felt like 7miles of running/hiking round trip.  I thought we'd never make it and it was HOT!

But we did. 
Mostly cuz Mark wouldn't let me give up.
Kind of like always. 
:)





Sure do love this guy!  

No comments: