Saturday, December 27, 2014

Halloween '14

This year for Halloween we had a tiger (who changed into Peter Pan for our ward party), Cleopatra and a Black and White Ninja.  I wish I had taken more pictures at the ward party, but I was in charge of it and wasn't thinking of taking pictures.  Mark went as a punk rocker and looked hilarious and I didn't get a single picture!  I had multiple people come tell me that they didn't know who he was for the longest time!  His fake tattoos, black skinny jeans (mine!), and black wig were very convincing! :) We sure had a great time though and the weather was absolutely perfect.  It must have been all the prayers I said for our outdoor party! :) Because actual Halloween was FREEZING!  We had 3 families over on actual Halloween for hot soup and rolls and then trick or treating around our neighborhood.  I need to be better at taking pictures!


 There were a lot of Ninjas at our house on Halloween!




No comments: