Friday, December 26, 2014

A Wedding!

We had such a fabulous time with the Keeler Clan in LA for Liz & Chris's Wedding.  It was like being in Heaven!!

On Friday we attended the sealing in the LA temple.  It was so awesome to be in the temple with my whole family.  Attena got home from her mission just in time and Jonathan left on his mission just after.  Perfect timing!

Handsome Truman
Newly Weds and Flower Girls


So happy for these two!

The oldest grandchild, Jacob. :)

My blue eyed and brown eyed. 




Aunt Lauri & Uncle Todd.

Adam and Baby Lydia

My flower girl. 


Grandma & Grandpa Keeler
Amazing that these two were there!  Love them!

Me and My mini-me. :)
Smolder looks. ;)

We saw Attena for the first time since she got home from her mission!
It was AWESOME!!!  I love my sisters. :)


We love these cousins!  Hoping someday to live closer to them!
My handsome boys!












On Saturday Liz threw a big party! It was amazing. Every little detail was flawless. 
The Malibu Estate, the food, program, people, everything was perfect.  I think I'll be dreaming of that party for years to come! :)  




The following pictures were taken by their friend... don't know his name, but I can't take credit!







 I love my family!  I'm so grateful I get to spend eternity with them.  
They are amazing people!









 Liz asked me to make a toast.  I was terrified, but luckily I didn't trip on my heals or have child planted food down my dress.... :)

 And then we danced.  Oh baby, did we ever dance!


 These pictures make me laugh...and cry because I want to go dancing with my family again. 
:)





 Those 3 gentlemen on the right would be my 3 single brothers.... I am open to setting them up on blind dates.... :) Except Jonathan (on the left) who just left for his mission to Peru.

 Big thanks to these 2 beautiful people who helped make all of this reunion-ing and partying happen.
I love them with all my heart!


Thanks for the party Mr. & Mrs. Bowns!
xoxo




1 comment:

Bri said...

You blogged!!! I'm so happy!! I loved all your posts, especially this wedding one!! Liz was a beautiful bride and the wedding looked perfect! My sister is getting married in a few months and I'm looking for flower girl dresses right now, where did you guys get the pink ones? They were so cute!!! Do you think you could email me where they're from? My email is breezymcinelly@gmail.com. Thank you! And keep blogging, I love seeing your family grow up!