Sunday, May 10, 2015

February 2015

How about a Mother's Day update!  So grateful for my sweet husband and family who made the most delicious breakfast and dinner and then cleaned it all up.  I have yet to taste the cheesecake but I'm sure it will be fabulous!
February February.  That was a rough month.  Of course you can't tell from the pictures, but I spent most of the month on the couch puking my guts out.  Thank you baby Thomas #5!
I've never been so sick and miserable in all my life.  I'm so thankful that sick and miserable didn't last forever - 3 months was long enough. :)  What a strange pregnancy this has been for me!  It didn't help that Mark was also gone for much those 3 months.  Probably the most he's worked his entire residency coincided with my horrible morning sickness.  Looking back in hindsight I can see how the Lord lifted my burdens with little things and big things.  Like my 9mth pregnant friend bringing me dinner because she could tell how ill I was, and little visits and encouragement from Auntie Liz who just finished her 1st trimester and then used her air miles to fly a vacationing Grandma from LA to Indianapolis.  Seriously I've never been so grateful for family!


 Somehow my children survived and by the looks of things I even managed to do a few things with them?!  

Zina and Wilson had their 1st ice skating performance and had to have tie-dyed shirts so they could skate to Jackson Five's ABC -123.   So we had a family home evening activity - sans Dad of course.  Still shaking my head that we survived that.


They skated awesome!!  I got a babysitter for the younger two so I could just go and enjoy their show.  They really enjoyed skating and I really enjoyed watching them do something that I love to do too!

 Sunday nap.  Monday nap. Tuesday nap..... etc. 

 Valentine's Chaos!


 The kids winter rocket ship.
 Sometimes when Dad's on call... again... bed time looks like this. 

Cute playgroup trips to the library.

The annual Thomas Family Valentines Party & Dance


When Mom washes the floor then you get to dance in your underwear on the table....?


1 comment:

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

Yay for another a baby Thomas!!! So exciting!!! When are you due? When are you making a trip home...to Canada so we can see you? So fun, very exciting!!!