Monday, March 17, 2008

Medical School


So I have to start out by saying how proud I am of Mark. His hard work and motivation are an example to me daily and in the past few months have proven successful. Out of the five medical schools that he interviewed at guess how many accepted him... 5!!! We had a choice between Des Moines Iowa, Kirksville MO, Las Vegas Nevada and two schools in Arizona. The choice was definately a tough one but in the end, after a lot of prayer and searching, we have decided to go Midwestern University in Glendale Arizona. We feel so blessed to know that the Lord is watching over us and has given us talents and means to help us raise a family and build his kingdom. We are so excited for what awaits us in Arizona!!

5 comments:

Heidi Michelle said...

hey Glendale is sort of close to Mesa, where my brother lives! Maybe you guys can meet up some day and hang out! I think my niece, Kelsie, would like to play with Wilson or something! They're only about 4 months apart! yay! And if i go to visit them, I'll come see you too! Sweet! And tell Mark congratulations on getting accepted to 5 schools! woot woot!

Rachel Chick said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! That is so wonderful!!! I bet that was such a boost to Mark to accepted to ALL FIVE!

Angela said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. You're gonna love AZ, although it's quite the change from Canada and Alaska. But give me a call sometime and I'll tell you all the coolest places to go.

Brownies said...

Congratulations guys! What an adventure you have ahead of you!
Mark must be smarter than he comes accross. J/K

Noahr said...

Congrats Mark and Becca, sometime I'll have to tell you about our wild and crazy spring break trip to Kirksville, MO.