Monday, March 17, 2008

"Yearning For the Living God"


My family has been talking about this book for a long time. My parents sent their copy to my sister who has been living in Germany so Mark and I had to borrow my grandparents copy. We have both been reading it at the same time and have been amazed at the experiences and the examples of the people within it's pages. Elder Busche is German and experienced World War II as a young boy. His experiences during the war, his conversion, and his call to serve as a general authority are truly amazing as are the stories that he tells about the people he has met along the way. It really has changed the way I percieve my relationship with Heavenly Father and the communication that is possible with Him through the Holy Spirit. I recommend this book to everyone. Read it!

No comments: