Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Mark and Adam soaking in the limelight.



This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep at night. I'm losing my brains, and I keep saying I want more kids. What am I thinking!!!


Zina bowling at the Keeler Easter party.



This is a classic Zina face. She is a girl full of expressions and the finger up means that she is telling everybody how it is or how it should be or what they should do...NOW!



Here is my sweet Wilson. He is so cherubic. He loves to talk and sing especially when anybody else is (like in the middle of sacrament meeting). It's really cute and noisy. :)


Here we are at the annual Easter Egg Roll. Aunt Michelle and Zina are searching the bottom of the hill for unbroken eggs to roll down again. Zina loved rolling the eggs and threw all of them down as fast as she possibly could.



Wilson and Uncle Matt observing the Easter festivities.

3 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

I love it!!! I'm excited to see some more posts from you! Your family is SO adorable! I love the pictures of your kids! I know there are several ways to publish your blog, put it in a book. I've got to research it a bit more, but I'll let you know when I find more info.

munyer jerk chicken said...

fill me in, too, when you find a way to publish it! i thought about you guys on easter. the thought of going to the beach to roll easter eggs was just too cold. it's still packed with ice down there. bummer. the other day ammon sat and looked at your blog. i heard him quietly say, "i miss zina."

munyer jerk chicken said...

by the way, congrats on arizona!!! that's kind of far, but oh, so warm!