Monday, April 28, 2008

Just one more perk...



Have I mentioned how much I LOVE living by family? Or maybe I should say with family? My kids are so comfortable with my Mom, Dad, brothers and sisters that I (for the first time ever) feel completely comfortable leaving them for awhile. We have been able to go to the temple more than we ever have. We have even been on a few dates and are planning a great trip just the two of us in August before we take the big jump into medical school. We left them before but I was always so anxious to get back to them, and now the anxiety is gone. I think a big part of it is that Wilson is such a different baby then Zina.  When we go to Stay'n'Play at the Parent Link Center he crawls away from me to cuddle with the other parents - who he's never seen before and neither have I!!   He has no fear.  Last night we visited Mark's Aunt Kay and Uncle Denny.  At first Wilson was scared of their dog, Cookie.  5 seconds later he was trying to steal Cookies toys and then they started growling at each other.  It was very cute, and I didn't have my camera. So sad.  


Zina and Wilson - 9mths

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

I think Wilson is too pretty to be a boy! :) Just kidding! He has such pretty blue eyes, though! He is adorable! I can't wait to meet him someday! And I love that picture of Zina! What a cute little doll she is!

veryterry said...

First of all, I can't believe Wilson is already 9 months old! And I had to laugh when I read Rachel's comment because I was going to say the same thing about him--such beautiful eyes! I am so happy to hear that you don't have to feel anxiety anymore about leaving your kids for awhile. Family is such a blessing. And you are such a good mom. I miss getting to spend time with you guys, but I am glad things are going so well.

Alisha said...

Wilson is so cute! I also must say that I love his eyes and Zina is so cute too with singing. I love it when Peter will just start singing and he often gets the words to all the songs messed up but I love to him sing. It so special!

Alisha said...

Wilson is so cute! I also must say that I love his eyes and Zina is so cute too with singing. I love it when Peter will just start singing and he often gets the words to all the songs messed up but I love to him sing. It so special!