Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm so glad when daddy comes home...

Mark is gone a lot.  Please note that I am not complaining here.  Just stating the facts.  I am grateful to Mark and all the hard work he puts in.  Zina and Wilson have discovered how to optimize their " papa time."  I love it.  The pictures are pretty self explanatory and it happens pretty much every time he walks in the door from school.  I also enjoy them clinging to him instead of me for a change.  (Although most of the time I do enjoy the clinging)


6 comments:

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

We miss hanging out so much. I still can't believe how big both the kids are now. Wow they grow fast!

The Lowry's said...

Cute, what wonderful moments to capture

Jennyanne said...

These pictures are so fun!! I loved the pics of your trip and Z's birthday. Most of all I loved your story about 5am with Wilson in the bathtub! You are such a great mom Becca! So glad you guys are settled and happy!

Brownies said...

Happy belated birthday Zina!

Noahr said...

Oh man, looks like good times for the Thomas family. Good luck to Mark in med school. Let us know if you guys will be around Payson for the holidays we would love to see you.

Criscell said...

Caysja is the exact same way. She can't WAIT for Caleb to get home--and I can't either! Happy late B-day to Zina!