Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nothing better

There are 3 things that I absolutely love being a part of: weddings, new babies, & missionary homecomings.  It doesn't get any better.  Hence this post.  My cousin Melissa tied the knot during our last couple days in Canada so I gathered my chicks and headed to the temple. I love the temple.  Better yet, I love my family at the temple.  I hope someday to feel the deep joy that comes from having my little family inside the temple together
Waiting for the beautiful bride.



Mr. & Mrs. Daniels! 
I had to post this picture because I loved her dress and her bridesmaid's get-up behind her. 
SO cute.
Uncle Johnny, Wilson, and Great Grandpa Joe.
Me & my hoodlums.  Love these 3.  
Only thing that would make this picture better is their dad.
But since Dad's shoulders are unavailable.  Uncle Johnny's will work.
This is Wilson's favorite place.  If he is in any kind of bad mood offer the shoulders.
It works every time.  Thanks Uncle Johnny!


No comments: