Friday, October 29, 2010

Annoyed.

My littlest one is finally taking a nap.  The other two are playing in the pantry with a flashlight, and I need to blog about Grandma & Grandpa Thomas' visit, Aunty Liz's visit, the state fair, our trip to San Francisco and LA, seeing Elder Keeler, etc.  But blogspot just informed me I have to pay $5 so that I can upload more pictures.  I'm annoyed.  extremely so.

So instead of that I should be sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning bathrooms etc. for Heather's baby shower here tomorrow morning.  No time later because of the MWU Halloween party and cousins coming over to carve pumpkins and watch a spooky show and eat ghost food.

And then I'll be even more behind.

But instead of doing any of that I'm going to go lay down next to my sweet baby and snuggle him in and take a nap.

7 comments:

veryterry said...

Sounds like you made the best decision possible! Isn't it great to be able to just take a nap with the baby? The most important stuff will get done somehow...and the rest probably didn't matter as much as we thought. I didn't know about blogger charging for pictures...that's not so cool. I don't see how that will last--nobody will want to use it anymore if they keep that up.
Have a Happy Halloween weekend!

RayHome said...

Ahh Becca, those babies grow up so fast. Brain science says that good memories are stored when we get the deep sleep that we need. How awesome to have those good memories stored in your brain, as well as on a blog. :)

Rachel Chick said...

Arg! That stinks!! Is it because your files are really big and they take up a lot of space? I hope you're able to figure it out soon, because I'd love to see all you've been up to!

Brooke said...

What? $5?! That's lame. I had no idea they gave you a limit. That probably means I'll hit mine soon... I would be annoyed too.

RayHome said...

Perhaps the year that you had printed out should be deleted from their file. That would give you more room without paying anything!! Maybe you already did that?

Thomas Family said...

come on cheap skate its only 5 bucks!

The Lowry's said...

Aww, I need to do that more. Even though my baby is almost 3 I should have a nap or two beside him. Thanks for the reminder. Because I am starting to think that he might be my last, I desperately hope not, but if he is I want to make the most out of it.