Friday, March 11, 2011

As if that wasn't enough?

We are thinking of moving here.
in June.

Mark's dad didn't get approved for a bone marrow transplant.  That means it's terminal.  
What is it?  Myelodysplastic syndrome. I'm not really sure but I do know it will turn into that big ugly "C" word someday sooner than later. 
We'd all like it to be later.
But in the mean time we have the option to do Mark's 4th year rotations in Utah.  
We love Arizona.  Are we ready to leave? Probably not.  But Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways.  It's not a done deal yet. But I've got a feeling we will have a white Christmas in 2011.
What would you do?

6 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

We'd love to have you closer - but what difficult circumstances . . . good luck to you and all the Thomas family.

Rachael Spencer said...

Definitely I would move to Provo. It will be so much nicer in July than Arizona! The four seasons in Provo are each breathtaking. Okay, so I'm biased, a bit. :-)

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Ah Bec, it breaks my heart that you and your family have to go through this. Its not very fun watching a loved one go through something like that. Thankfully we have a loving Heavenly Father who has a wonderful plan for us. I know what ever you decide will be the right choice for you and your family. I miss you tons.

Anonymous said...

:(

Brooke said...

It's very sad. All of it. I don't want your father-in-law to be sick and I don't want you to leave.

Heather Ashby said...

Oh Becca, so sorry to hear :( selfishly I prefer you to stay but if it were us, I would go. I'll miss you!!