Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday - how I love that day!

The weather lately has been so nice.  I have been trying to live in the moment and enjoy everything about Arizona this time of year.  Seriously, now that we are moving I am just trying to soak in ALL the sunshine I can get!  This past sunday we had the W&E Thomas family over for dinner.  I love sabbath day's filled with good food and family, laughter and little children (and between both families there are plenty of little children!)  The dad's played a little t-ball with the kids.  They loved it.




Man, I'm going to miss our backyard.  Hopefully we will find something in Utah that we love just as much!
 I think this picture of Bo and Mark teasing each other is really cute.
 Baby Isaac
Baby Sam 
These two boys are only 2 1/2 weeks apart from each other and will both be turning 1 in April. CRAZY!
 Me and Ellie were taking pictures of each other taking pictures.... :)
We love our cousins.
discussing the in's and out's of t-ball.
 These two pictures are from a different day but I just love the slant of the late afternoon sunshine and my two happy boys who LOVE to be outside!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hooray for swimming and T-ball! Arizona winters are the best. I'm with Callie. It's way too sad when you talk about leaving!