Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter consisted of:

Mesa Temple Easter Pageant.
 Zina and Lily Harris looking lovely with newly applied lipstick. :)
 Waiting an hour for it to start.
Dont' let this picture deceive you.  It was a lovely evening with a warm breeze at 8pm!  
Oh how we will miss you Arizona!


Dyeing Easter eggs


the Easter bunny who came while we were at church.
Sneaky!
(p.s. I got Zina's dress at a yard sale for $4.  Seriously it might be worth visiting every 6mths just to go to the Christiansen's yard sale!)
 I'm sure our church meetings were lovely.  
I spent 3hrs in the hallway with this rascal.



 An after church, after egg hunt, full of candy family picture. :)
 ha ha.  nice try mom. 
 making 50 deviled eggs for the Easter potluck
 new goggles from the Easter bunny
And my favorite giggles and grins. 
:)
happy Easter. 

1 comment:

Callie said...

What fun Easter festivities. I think the giggles and grins are the best too!