Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome to Kindergarten!

First day of school August 29th, 2011!
Zina was so excited (and a little nervous) for school to start.  Grandma Judy came and watched the boys while Mark and I went and dropped her off.  So fun.  A couple months ago I was really dreading putting Zina in school, but honestly I was not one bit sad when the actual day arrived.  I love her school it's one block away and we just walk down each day to drop her off and pick her up.  Her teacher is super sweet and very organized.  She is going to have a great year and learn so much.  I am so excited for her! I love our early morning schedule of family scriptures, prayers and getting Zina off to school. She is always so excited to go and so excited to see us when we pick her up.   
I love my little kindergartener!




3 comments:

RayHome said...

she looks so grown up.....please post some pictures of the new haircut soon.

Callie said...

Zina really does look so grown up in these pictures. It has only been 2 months not 2 years right???

Mat and Bri McInelly said...

She looks more grown up than ever! I guess being a big Kindergartner will do that to you!