Sunday, February 10, 2013

My New Baby & Sacrament Meeting Miracle

I've been thinking about this miracle for awhile now - every Sunday actually.  Mark's schedule changes every month and we never know from one month to the next what it is going to entail.  I have been extra nervous about going to church by myself with the 4 kids, not knowing how exactly to get up and leave to nurse Davey or quiet him down and leave the 3 other kids to fend for themselves during Sacrament meeting.  I know that my Heavenly Father is mindful of me!!  I have miraculously not had to go to Sacrament meeting by myself since Davey has been born.  Mark has had every single (minus 1) Sunday off or worked at a time other than Sacrament meeting.  And that one Sunday he woke up extra early rounded on all his patients before 8:30am and then surprised us by walking into the Church at the same time we did.  He was able to stay for all of Sacrament meeting and then returned to the hospital to finish his work.  I love him.  Next Sunday will be the 1st out of the 20 Sunday's since Davey's birth that I will have to go it alone.  What a miracle and tender mercy!

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

I sure think you're the bee's knees, Becca Thomas! I love your updates! I'm so glad that January is over for you! Phew! Mark is a rockstar and so are you! And don't worry about Sunday. Some sweet ward member will be there to help you out! Church with lots of little kids really is a circus. :)