Monday, August 2, 2010

boards


Lest I forget.
Mark passed his boards.
As if there was any chance of that not happening.
Pu.lease.
USMLE: 231
COMLEX: 583
We've been liv'n it up since then.

And isn't this picture funny?
Zina's nightgown kept getting in the way so I tied it around her waist. 
snicker.
Mark wouldn't let me take any more pictures.
Just believe me when I say it was thoroughly entertaining.

Oh and another random bit of information.
I dig my husband in business casual.
unfortunately he prefers scrubs.
he pulls those off pretty good too.

the end.

I wasn't very pleased that she was taking the picture.  She should have warned me so
I could have sucked in my gut and flexed my musculos!!!   --Mark

3 comments:

'M's said...

congratulation Mark - even if it wasn't a surprise - it is still really great!

Kellen and Erin said...

I dig my husband in business casual too! Totally. haha. I will let you know what kellen got on his boards as soon as he gets home and reminds me what his scores were.....I mean normally that's all I think about but...

RayHome said...

Mark doesn't look to pleased that you are taking that picture.
Good Job on the Boards Mark! No surprise :) :)