Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rain anyone?

When asked how much I like Glendale I always say, "A lot, but probably not enough to settle here.  I miss the seasons."  Snow is a lot of fun when you have kiddo's kick'n around.  Fall colors are so beautiful etc etc.   Well today it has been overcast and rainy ALL day.  At first I liked it.  A change in the weather is always exciting.  It makes hot soup yummier, and baking cinnamon rolls more fun and snuggling up warmer.   Well, we went to the schools Easter egg hunt and the bottom of my pants got all wet walking from the car to the rec center.  Blast.  When we got home today I just couldn't find my get up and go.  Which, technically I can't blame solely on the weather because I stayed up much to late last night, but gosh darn it I MISS MR. SUNSHINE.  And he's only been gone for about 10 hours.  I think maybe we will be in Arizona longer than planned.  Or maybe I'll acquiesce (can I use that word here?)  Mark's wildest dreams and move to Panama. 
 I am one of those people affected by the weather.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I also LOVE the sunshine down here! And Saturday was a bummer with the rain. Couldn't it have rained the day before...instead of making all of the easter-egg-hunts tough on everyone? Oh well, it was good to get the moisture:-)
I think we might also end up down here in AZ or somewhere similar to it. I must say, though...I don't miss the snow AT ALL!

munyer jerk chicken said...

I'm one of those people, too. And right now, my car is covered with snow (it's April 14th!).

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Does this mean you won't be coming to visit us in England?

Brenbren said...

I missed your stinkin' guts and I am feeling like I need to exercise like crazy cause, hunny, I feel fat. Okay, I went garage saling and I scored big time. I will tell you about it later!

Mat and Bri McInelly said...

Never come here!!