Friday, March 5, 2010

Enjoying this day.

I must be getting older, or fatter, or lazier, or something. When I was pregnant with Wilson I hiked six miles 3 days after my due date. Here I am 35 weeks pregnant and the walk around the block to the park made me very very tired. But I am posting about this day not because it made me tired, but because it was fun. I just enjoyed the sunshine, the green grass, the tether ball, and Zina & Wilson so much. It was one of those living in the moment moments.


Princess Zina working her curtsy.

Wilson getting some energy out.
I love these two.

2 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Bec, 6 miles is crazy to hike when you are past your due date or anywhere near it. Being tired walking around the block is perfectly normal at any point in your pregnancy. I hope you enjoy these last few weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new little one.

The Lowry's said...

I love those kind of days too. And um, 6 miles? Thats a long ways pregnant or not. Each pregnancy is different so I chalk it up to that.