Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One craft every 6 months?

It doesn't happen very often, but about every 6 months I get a crafting bug.  This time I made Kate an apron.  It was supposed to be for her birthday in March, but then Marilyn said she wanted one and that was supposed to be for Mother's Day and well, Mother's Day has come and gone and they are still sitting on my counter.  One of these days we will just send them as a surprise package in the mail.  Who doesn't  like getting suprise presents in the mail for no reason? :)

 Kate's reversible apron.  Zina picked out the fabric and I think she did a fantastic job!

 Marilyn's apron and a cute Sam bug.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow Becca! I'm super impressed. Those aprons are lovely. Way to go crafting.

Elizabeth said...

So cute! You could, like, wear that to church or something.