Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This, that & the Father's & Son's!

I always forget to take the pictures off of Mark's phone.  Here are a few cute ones from days past!


Midwestern Easter Party
I had to make this one big so you can tell that Sam is not screaming but in fact super happy!  So excited to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap.
And then he even leans in for some Easter Bunny love! 
I was super surprised.


Our Sam bones May 2011. 
This is such a fun age.  Sam is learning so many things and you can just tell that his comprehension grows every day.  Those synapses are spinning double time.  Every time someone says "good job" Sam starts to clap with a big grin on his face.  When he grins that big he scrunches his whole face up and it's really cute.  He loves to wave bye bye and night night and my favorite of all - he loves to give loves.  He is especially starting to love his daddy and when Mark gets home he will go straight to him and give the best hugs ever.  He is super snuggly and loves to bring me books to read.  Any time he hears music or singing he starts to dance.   Zina loves this because she too loves to dance.


Father's and Son's May 2011

I love that Mark gets just as excited for the Father's and Son's as Wilson does.  I don't think there is ANYTHING that could have stopped Mark from going on this campout.  I seriously think it is the epitome of fatherhood for him.  What could be better than a father's and son's campout?
noth'n. that's what.

I asked Wilson 3 or 4 times what he thought he should pack for his camping trip and everytime he would reply, "Marshmallows."  So Mark took him to the store to buy treats and they came home with a bag of jumbo marshmallows.
Wilson at the top of Mingus Mountain.  

Mark said that after they ate dinner Wilson announced that he was ready for bed.  He didn't want to stay up and play or eat peach cobbler.  He was just so excited to sleep in a tent that he couldn't wait any longer.  So that's what they did.  Went to bed.  Then Mark had to wake Wilson up the next morning before breakfast was all gone because he slept so late.  I guess camping agrees with him. :)
When they got home I asked Wilson what his favorite part of the trip was.  Without hesitation he replied, "Marshmallows." :)  
Then I asked him what his second favorite part of the trip was. 
"The little red twisty things"  (licorice).

Hiking? sort of. :)
A little bit.
of.
Wilson magic. :)
zonked.
Someone is happy they are home!  
Next year you can go too Sam. ;)

2 comments:

RayHome said...

Hey, I was wishing that I was the Easter Bunny getting all that love!!!

Tiffany said...

oh my dear goodness why are your kids so cute? it hurts. bring sam back!